I offer psychotherapy services to individual adults and couples, with a specialization in couples therapy and the treatment of anxiety and depression. I draw from various theories and research supported models, while tailoring my approach with each unique therapeutic relationship to ensure that you receive the quality therapy you deserve. This means that your therapy experience will not be pre-fabricated, but rather made to order to best serve you.
I am an integrative therapist, which means I am not wedded to one style or approach; however, I use a number of focused styles of therapy that I have been trained in and that have demonstrated positive outcomes in a research setting. I believe it is important that you have access to therapy that has known outcome efficacy, and that has the elements of authenticity, compassion, and warmth when delivered.
I believe in the importance of and value in being a lifelong learner. With more and more cutting edge research data being collected every year, and along with it a better understanding of the human condition, I hold myself to consistently adding to my skill set. I believe my clients deserve therapy services that are empirically supported and that adhere to the highest standard of care.
My post-grad continuing education includes:
- Gottman Couples Therapy – Level 1 Clinical Training
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy – Externship
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy – Core Skills Training
- Emotion Focused Therapy for Individuals – Dr. Les Greenberg
- Collaborative Couples Therapy – Ongoing Case Consultation
- Readiness for Couples Therapy – The Doherty Relationship Institute
- Intensive Trauma Treatment – Bessel Van Der Kolk
- LGBTQ+ Affirmative Psychotherapy – AAMFT
- Attunement in Psychotherapy – SFCEFT
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Approaches to Anxiety Treatment
If you’re interested in learning more about me, my clinical philosophy, or the process of therapy with me, please contact me today!